layout

2/22/2007

Sickos


My kids are sick -- and slowly driving me crazy. Nate started off the most recent round of germs last Friday. He then proceeded to wake up 3-5 times a night through Tuesday night. He then passed the germs and fever to Ellie who now has a fever and the coughing bug keeping her up all night. And then there is sweet adorable Sadie who is now so congested that she decided to wake up all night last night. So basically I'm thinking of shipping them all off to their grandparents' house.

I love this picture of Nate because you can see what turds my kids are when they are sick. They don't just veg in front of the TV or sleep in their beds. Nooooooo, that would be too easy. They insist on laying in the middle of the floor and whinning continously for hours, only stopping for hacking fits. Saturday Nate kept falling asleep on the couch, so I thought I would be so nice and make him a little bed in the living room. I got out our spare crib matress, got his pillow and blanket and put it by the TV. Then I hauled my sick little boy over and laid him down on it. He then yelled at me, crawled off the bed and proceeded to fall asleep on the floor. I guess he figured if he was comfortable, he wouldn't be able to whine as much. That's my boy!

Hopefully we'll all be recovered quickly!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

I see you replaced the sideways pictures of Sadie for a sideways shot of Nate. ;)

Poor guy. I am sorry but that is so funny that he yelled at you after you made that cool little bed for him. Stinker.

Sorry you are all sick! :(

Anonymous said...

That sounds so much like my Lily, that I just had to laugh :). Hope they feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Bummer, Maddy! :( You guys have had a rough few months with the sickies.

And LOL at Kerry! ;)

Anonymous said...

maddy--so sorry for you! we have had that here as well--so not fun!

lisa

Anonymous said...

he is so adorable. i want to pinch his butt! can you please go get him checked out though? he has no immune system. bubble boy here we come?? love, lola