layout

2/15/2007

Grrrrrrrr blogger





Earlier this morning Nate and Ellie were outside playing, Sadie was fast asleep and I thought I'd run in here to blog. Of course, blogger decided to be a booger and not work for me, so no long/boring update from me. I'm just posting and running since Sadie lady will be waking up soon and famished I'm sure. In fact, there wouldn't be anything at all if the phone hadn't kept waking me up from my nap (yes, I am magic and can get all three kids to nap at the same time if I play my card right).

The pictures are (in no particular order, you'll have to figure that out yourself). Sadie and my mom (I miss you mom-- and the kids miss you more), the other two kiddos who like a little attention now and then, Nate's favorite spot to play trains, and little Sadie (who is still such a good baby knock on wood).

We've been busy, but life isn't too bad with three. The nights are crazy, but the days are doable. MWAH!

6 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Hi Maddy,

I found your blog, and it looks like you are doing great. Your kids are the cutest! It sure has been forever since we were in the Cohort at BYU :).

Lisa

Unknown said...

I think it's time for an upright photo of Sadie... ;)

They are all adorable!

Lisa said...

your kiddos are beautiful!!!! mwah right back atcha!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Sorry I missed you and Sadie lady on Friday! So sad!

Anonymous said...

LOL BETH!

That picture of Nate is so dang funny! I'm surprised my two train boys never figured out that spot. That sure would have made things easier! Haha!

Maddy said...

OK that's it beth! NO pictures of Sadie. You've ruined it for everyone ;)