layout

2/26/2007

Sadie pictures


Finally, as requested, pictures of Sadie NOT lying down. She's 5 weeks old already and I can hardly believe it. I don't remember the time flying by as much with Nate and Ellie. She was 9 lbs 5 oz at her check up (the day after these pictures were taken) and 22 inches long. So she's growing perfectly.

She's still sleeping and eating well, too. Maybe after 3 kids, I've finally figured this parentling thing out -- relax!

I was totally against any newborn pictures since I think they look so weird for the whole first few months of their life, but my girlfriend insisted on taking some and I'm so glad she did. Look at how cute my baby is!!!!

The cute bow is thanks to another friend of mine who makes bows and other cute baby stuff -- check them out: Susie Baby. Sadie and Ellie have both been recepients of some of their cute cute stuff.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she really is such a beautiful little baby! I'm glad you got some pictures too!

Funny thing is, I'm totally into scrapping baby pictures lately since finding new ones of my kids and holding Sadie!!!!

The bow is adorable!!!! Next time I know somebody having a girl, I am going to that site!

Anonymous said...

Oh, BTW that ^^^^ anon is Kerry. Too lazy to sign in. :p

Unknown said...

How stinkin' cute is she? And that bow is adorable on her sweet little head- love it!

Anonymous said...

OMG! she is such a beautiful girl, maddy! i just love these pics. you are so blessed! :)

Dustin said...

She is the CUTEST baby in the world! Love ya

Anonymous said...

i want one!!! she is so beautiful, maddy!! how on earth did you two make that little angel? she looks more tan than ellie with the bellyrubbin bed thing! i love you tons! i will call you for sure tomorrow so let me know when is good! i miss you! love, lola

Anonymous said...

i want one!!! she is so beautiful, maddy!! how on earth did you two make that little angel? she looks more tan than ellie with the bellyrubbin bed thing! i love you tons! i will call you for sure tomorrow so let me know when is good! i miss you! love, lola

Anonymous said...

her eyebrows are MUCH better than the other two's...!! YAY!

Lisa said...

oh my gosh!! she is the cutest thing ever!!!

swampbaby said...

Such a doll!