layout

10/21/2009

Pic-tahs for my Sis-tah

Random pictures: See how sweet he is -- he even smiles when he feels icky. If only he would EAT!! And GO PHILLIES! The onesie is one of 3 from my Phillie Phanatic nephews. I thought we'd better put one on for good luck!! I'm so awesome because I knew it was a home game tonight, unlike my sister who insisted it was away.

My kitchen counter. I have a notebook to keep track of what I've given to each kid and when. My brain can't hold all that.

What Ellie did when we were all sick last week. I admit I had an idea of what I wanted her to paint, but I'm so happy with what she did all on her own. That's 100% Ellie there.
Nate's feeling all better and off to school today. HOORAY! We love each other, but I think it's good for everyone to have a little break from each other. His awesome Get-Better gift from my parents and sister. Can you believe he's going to be FIVE next week?

Still sick, but still so cute. I wish I had those dimples!!!

9 comments:

Kathleen said...

this is such a cheerful post! i don't even feel sorry for you anymore... those are beautiful children. i need proof you're not losing 20 pounds this week. i will send you proof that i am gaining 20 pounds this week in return.

Kaelene said...

Dang those kids are cute! I'm glad that you are all feeling better!

Michelle said...

ah they all look so much better! and i love the art work! ellie -- can you pls do something for the kids bedroom at granma and granpa's house! love you!

Shauna-Lou said...

Too freaking cute man! Love the pics!

jacque said...

Hope you guys are all on the mend and are done for the rest of the flu season! Such cute pics of the kids!

ajoachim said...

Thanks, Luke! Go Phillies! The kids get their vaccines today so I hope we don't have to go through what you guys did. Hope everyone is feeling better.

Lara Neves said...

It's a good thing that kids are always cute even when they're sick!

I can't even keep track of Chloe's pain medication right now (she had to write me a schedule to put on the fridge!), I would go crazy with your huge regimen!

Chelsea said...

That med pile looked like ours a few weeks ago. Different problems, but lots of same meds. Sad...

I wish I had those dimples too. And Lukes grin. And all your skin tones. Love...

Lisa Brown said...

Those are adorable dimples :). And wow, i would need a notebook for all those meds too.