layout

5/10/2011

Oh, I love technology

What did we do with our kids when they were sick in bed before iPads?And what did we do when we were at the Doctor's office and sitting in a cramped room for an hour waiting and there was no app for that?

And what about when we were in the car trying to find the nearest frozen yogurt store because when you're sick you really need a treat and there were no iPhones?

And how would my parents know how cute Sadie was when she was sick if there weren't blogs??

I should add that when Sadie is sick she is really really emotional. My favorite from this round of fevers was her grabbing me and crying, "You'll never not be here for me mama. You'll never leave us. You could never let me down mama."

3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Oh my goodness, did that just melt your heart? And I so agree about technology! How did we survive doctor's offices before ipods and ipads? I actually get to sit and read while we wait while my kids watch each other play :).

Lara Neves said...

It's a good thing there IS technology is all I can say. Darn sickness...hope she's feeling better soon!

Arlene said...

Awww, what a sweet girl!