layout

5/27/2011

Help me!!

In one week this cute little thang will be turning 2! I have no clue what to do about it. Throw a party? Leave him with a sitter and go boating with friends? Hang out as a family?
And what about a gift? I usually don't get my kids a lot of gifts of big gifts for their birthdays, but I would like to get him *something*. Anyone have any ideas of things every 2 year old should have??

And now let me help you.
(Sadie is actually incredibly helpful in the kitchen and loves to pound out the meat for me)
Sadie has informed me that she does not like it when people call her Sadie Lady. "Because ladies are old and then I will be old." So if you want her to like you, please stick to the approved list: Sadie, Sadie Michelle, Sadie Loo Who, and Baby Doll. Sadie Baby is also frowned upon

5 comments:

Lara Neves said...

So she doesn't want to be too old and she doesn't want to be too young. She wants to be just right. :)

And Luke is NOT 2! I can't even believe it. Happy Birthday to him!

The Tyler's said...

2 already?? I could cry! Can't wait to make him love me when you guys visit.

We call our Sadie Sadielady so I will try not to call your Sadie that. Of course she said that!

Thanks for all the fun teacher ideas! So fun. I think I'll do the "Sent"sational one!!

Lisa Brown said...

Sadie Lady is awesome - straight from funny girl, but I understand her hesitancy to be grown up :). And I think you should just have a fun family party - two is a little too young to care about friends being there. As for gifts . . . Derek got some great Star Wars toys at two that he thought were the best thing ever.

Myers Mayhem said...

definitely leave him and come boating ;) have a surprise "one day early" b-day party for him on Friday, he won't even know it's not his real birthday because he's 2! Seriously, Sadie needs to come live with me because I HATE pounding chicken!!! and she'd keep Avery and I entertained!!!

Kathleen said...

LUKAS MAGUKAS IS TURNING ONE TOMORROW. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?? WHAT DID YOU DECIDE TO DO??

(sadie lady is a gorgeous baby)