layout

10/29/2012

An Interview with Nate

  Nate at EIGHT! 
 
 

Favorite Color: blue

Favorite Number: 255

Favorite Drink: Root Beer

Favorite Food: Meatball Soup


Favorite Dessert: Chocolate Cake

Favorite Game: Imaginiff

Favorite Animal: Komodo Dragon

Favorite TV Show: Ninjago

I feel sad when: somebody dies

I feel mad when: I get in trouble

I like it when my friends: play with me

I like it when I: eat ice cream

I wish I could: be a vampire

Who is your best friend? Travis and Daven

Why? Because they are awesome and funny

What makes you laugh? Travis

What is your favorite movie? The Little Vampire

What are you most afraid of? monsters

What is your favorite song? Dyno-mite

What is your favorite activity? Recess

What do you want to be when you grow up? An artist

What three things are you are good at? Building Legos, making friends and being loving

What is the best thing about being eight? Getting Baptized

What makes you special? My family

No comments: