layout

10/17/2012

Author Spotlight: Sadie Rogers

On Sadie's report card, under teacher comments it says:

Sadie is like a sponge!  She is doing a great job learning new things and applying those skills automatically.

It is so true!  Sadie has already started filling our home full of things she has learned.  Probably her favorite skill is writing.  We are always finding little notes laying around the house.

Like on our trip to Utah.  I wanted to make a shopping list of all of the things we had forgotten back home.  Sadie decided to be the scribe.
Lasers (razors), Lush (blush), maybe puppets (she added that one herself).

She is also always making little books for us.  Here is one of my favorites.
 Title: BYU Game
 Last night I saw the basketball game of BYU.
 It was fun, but I did not get to shoot.
 But I didn't whine.
Sadie told me the other day, "I am never going to give up on writing.  NEVER!"

1 comment:

Kristine Hodson said...

Sadie is perfect!
I love the picture at the Grand Canyon.
What a writer!
Love Aunt Beaney