layout

11/18/2012

Dads and Donuts

Well, I really stunk at November daily gratitudes.  Let's just say that I was overwhelmed with things to be grateful for.

One of those things was my sweet husband. Sadie was so excited for Dads and Donuts and she made sure to call Dustin the second the invitation came home to make sure he would not be out of town for it -- November 7th.  Who could forget that date after it was repeated so many times in our house?  "Are you so excited for November 7th, Dad?"  "I can't wait for November 7th. . .it's Daaaaaaaaads and Doooonuts!"

Well sure enough Dustin was suppose to be out of town, but he told them he had to fly home Tuesday night just to make his date with Sadie.



They sing cute songs, and make little crafts for their dads.  I love the survey the most!

 


 And also, just because I think this is so adorable of Sadie's art work (and captures her personality perfectly):


1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

So glad he got to go with her! Looks like they had a blast! They have a Donuts with Dads thing at our school, and Kevin has been gone every year so far. Maybe this time he will actually be around for it :).