layout

12/23/2012

Christmas Sunday

I was really excited for Christmas Sunday because I love having a picture of all of our family together.  Only for the first time in years, we didn't have anyone staying with us to take our picture.  So no group shot.  And then I went to take pictures of the kids and my lens wasn't working, so I ended up using our super zoom lens.  Grrr.  I looked a little like this:

 Apparently all the pre-picture chaos was too much for some people because this wasn't our best year.


Luke was in a real mood.  Not a good mood or a bad mood.  Just some sort of I-will-spoil-all-the-pictures mood.

Don't worry about looking at the camera.  It's blurry anyway.

You can make that face all you want -- you're still going to be in the picture buddy.

So just pretend that we all looked gorgeous and put together.  I did manage to get some OK shots of the big kids.



 And proof that I may not be the world's BEST photographer, but I still do better than Dustin.

1 comment:

Sarah Jones said...

HA, I do the same thing Christmas Sunday, and our prepicture chaos was the worst this year. Not sure why because they all know I am going to want a picture, just smile and get it over with sheesh. The kids are getting so big!