layout

12/21/2012

Nutcracker


Another tradition we have is seeing the Nutcracker every year.  And by *we,* I mean Dustin and the kids because I haven't gone in a good 5 years because I always stay home with the little ones.  Last year was Sadie's first year and she was excited to go again.  Unfortunately we (Dustin again) never got around to purchasing tickets.
The last day of school, Dustin texts me and asks what we have going on the next day because he was going to get last minute tickets to the Nutcracker.  Even better -- they were 50% off of great seats because they were just trying to sell them.  Hooray for procrastination!  Hooray for the kids!  Hooray for me and Luke and quiet afternoon!!

He took them all out to lunch and for the 2nd year in a row they talked him into buying a nutcracker to bring home.  We'll have quite the collection if this continues.

No comments: