layout

3/10/2013

Peter Piper Pizza

A trip to Peter Piper Pizza is pretty much akin to a trip to the dentist for me.  Only at least I leave the dentist with sparkly clean teeth and not the heartbreak or only getting a tootsie roll when Luke really wanted the 10,000 ticket remote controlled helicopter.
Miss Becky, our most beloved preschool teacher, puts on a field trip to Peter Piper Pizza every year.  And since my kids have been going there for 7 years now, there have been a few.  Only for some bizarre reason, my parents are in town for pretty much all of them, so I've tricked my dad into going in my place. 

This year they weren't here and I had to pony up.  Only guess what -- it was actually fun.  All these years I've been letting my dad have all the fun!!  It helps that the place is actually closed until 11, so during the field trip, they are the only kids there.
 
They take the kids on a tour of the facilities (including the freezer and soda pop fountains)  and then they get to make their own pizza.

They also get some tokens which Luke used to play skeeball and basketball. 
 
And now I'm sad because I only have one time left to go on the field trip.  All those wasted years!!

No comments: