layout

3/03/2013

Under the Sea

We took a little trip to the Arizona Sea Life Aquarium.  Which might be a misnomer, because technically Arizona sea life does not include awesome sharks, sting rays, octopi, sea horses and jelly fish but I guess it works because it's a museum with sea life and they placed it in Arizona.
My friends Brenna and Jill came along so we took approximately 3 blurry, poorly lit pictures of these guys:

 Does this one even count?  This is getting pizza AFTER the museum.

We even got to watch the sea turtle being fed and pet sea stars and slipper lobsters.
 I feel like I never do anything fun with just Luke at home since we're so busy, but we gave up a day of laundry fun and headed out.  Luke loved the sharks the most.

 
I'm not sure what was coming, but this picture of Ryder just crack me up.

It was a really fun morning for little kids and we had a coupon (buy one adult admission and get a child in free) so it was a good deal, but I'm not sure I would pay to bring my big kids back.  I think it's just perfect for preschool kids, but wouldn't hold the attention long (especially for the price) of an older child.  Just my review.  I would definitely take Luke back!


No comments: