layout

3/05/2013

Running Club

I'm pretty sure my kids hate Running Club.  The reason I say "pretty sure" is because they no longer mention how much they hate it after I told them they were doing it and any whining about would result in an extra a lap around our neighborhood.  But maybe they love it and refuse to admit it to me.
 I love it because I love to run and I think it's an important to building up endurance, plus it burns off energy.  I hate it because our Wednesdays have slowly morphed into craziness and I would really love that extra hour they're gone for homework and piano time.

It's over for the season, though, and I think we're all breathing a sigh of relief.

This Wednesday went a little like this:

School for the big kids and Boy School for Luke (brought to you by the letter X):

Lunch out with Dad at Over Easy (so so good)

Running Club ceremony

Homework, piano, stuff food in faces


Cross Fit Kids for Ellie and Nate (poor picture courtesy of Dustin)


Tumbling for the Sadies

and then a quick drop off of the kids and feeding of anyone who hasn't eaten before Mutual for me.  We made homemade ice cream, it was rough.

And Dustin stayed home from Church activities this week to start on Nate's pinewood derby car (which was less than 72 hours away).

No comments: