layout

10/29/2013

Nate at Nine


Favorite Color: blue

Favorite Number: one million

Favorite Drink: Root Beer

Favorite Food: Meatball Soup

Favorite Dessert: Brownies, I mean, anything chocolate

Favorite Game: Minecraft

Favorite Animal: Cheetah

Favorite TV Show: I Didn't Do It

I feel sad when: I get in trouble

I feel mad when: Luke hits me

I like it when my friends: share with me

I like it when I: spend time with family

I wish I could: have my own iPhone 5s

Who is your best friend? Travis and Daven

Why? Because they are nice and I've known them ever since life

What makes you laugh? Luke

What is your favorite movie? Despicable Me 2

What are you most afraid of? Ellie -- she's good at scaring me

What is your favorite song? Kryptonite

What is your favorite activity? Spending time with family

What do you want to be when you grow up? A dad

What three things are you are good at? Minecraft, being sweet, spending time with family

What is the best thing about being nine? Everything

What makes you special? Everything about me, like my handsomeness and my dance moves

* I was getting ready to do Sadie's birthday interview when I realized I missed Nate's.  YIKES!

No comments: