layout

2/14/2014

GALentine's Day

February 13th is probably in my top 5 favorite days of the year. I have no idea what order they go in, but I love Christmas, Christmas Eve, my birthday, Valentine's Day, and Galentine's Day best of all. Wait, I forgot Thanksgiving.  So scratch top 5 and let's give it a solid 6th favorite day of the year.

Galentine's Day was introduced to the world by the hilarious Leslie Knope on Park and Rec and if you're not celebrating it, you should be. Basically, it's a day to celebrate all of your fantastic girlfriends.



This year I celebrated with my girlfriend's at Kristin's house watching Austenland and eating delicious and fattening foods. Austenland is another thing you're missing out on if you haven't seen it.

It was suppose to be a pajama party, but I guess only I read the actual invitation. So Kristin and I toddled around in our pjs while everyone else was beautifully dressed.

Last minute I decided I needed to bring a galentine's day gift for everyone at the party, so they ended up with this:

I have absolutely, hands down the best girlfriends.
(some of us where I am wearing actual clothes)

No comments: