layout

2/07/2014

Luke-y Love

Luke has officially changed his name to "Lukey," which is funny because when I was pregnant with him I told everyone if they ever called him Lukey I would slowly slit their throats.
One day at Preschool he informed his teacher that she forgot the "Y" at the end of his name on his Valentine's day envelope.

I have made no secret that I'm not ready for him to leave me in just 5 months. He gets a lot of attention from me. We go on lots and lots of lunch dates.
I was telling my sister how impressed I was that he was so European that he dips his apples in cheese instead of the toffee dip.

He also gets just about everything he asks for -- including this super awesome hat.

I am also getting the dreaded, "What are you going to do with all your free time," question all the time now. Magically I think everything I do during the day right now will still need to be done. With the exception of eating all those fun lunches by my lonesome little self.





No comments: