layout

10/20/2006

Halloween Shirt #2



It's technically Halloween shirt #1 since it's the first one I bought (the Target one), but the second I've shown. You can look forward to seeing all of the shirts over the next 10 days because Nate will be wearing them MULTIPLE times. I think we'll just rotate through the 4 until Thanksgiving ;)

Other than that, we are crazy busy this weekend, so you won't hear form me until Monday at the earliest. I can't believe October is almost gone!

Oh, and can I add that I got a SUNBURN from sitting outside at playgroup today. Can you believe it? I know I can't complain about the weather since it's finally cooling down, but who gets a sunburn in the middle of October?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the hood on the back. :)

Kerry said...

Aww, he looks adorable!!!!

I'm right there with him. I'm kind of switching between two Halloween shirts that I have. He can come hang with me.

Michelle said...

awww...sunburns in october...this is why we live here :)