layout

10/27/2006

Happy Birthday!


Yeay! It’s birthday weekend at our house. Today is Dustin’s official birthday and Sunday is Nate’s. We started off the celebration with a birthday party for Nate yesterday. Since he’s only 2, we just did a lunch with a few of his buddies at my girlfriend’s house. I put Ellie in charge of the games and she did a great job telling the “babies” what to do.
Nate helped me make cupcakes that morning, but I guess he got full from eating all the batter because he no interest in actually eating his cupcake when the time came. Instead he smashed his car into the frosting and drove it around the table. Gotta love boys.

He got a little tired towards the end, so that should explain why he has a blanket and his thumb in his mouth for the group shot. He knows what makes him happy.

This morning we did the whole birthday thing for Dustin. I made breakfast (SHOCKING) and then the kids gave Dustin their cards and gift. Then he had to take out the trash and now he’s off at work. Lame birthday huh? I had bigger plans, but the whole no grass thing ruined my party plans (and there is no way I’m fitting 50 people in my house), so instead we’re going out to dinner with some of our good friends tomorrow night.

Luckily for us, though, the partying continued today with a Halloween party with friends. I've got pictures from that to share too!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

happy birthday to the men in your life!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Nate and Dustin!!

Unknown said...

Oh- and your word verification is a pain in the patootie!

Anonymous said...

you're the promiscuous one, sistah! um, priceless. and shave nate's head, they greys are coming in... and my voice is hoarse from singing happy birthdya, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATER TATER... and dustin.