layout

10/12/2006

Short Update

It's been a whirlwind of activity over here. If you can believe it, I'm starting the last trimester and all that tiredness is back. So basically when I would have time to blog, I'm sleeping.

But today, Ellie is off playing with a buddy and Nate is curled up on the couch, so I've got a few free minutes. Poor Nate is sick. . .AGAIN. I don't understand how Ellie never gets sick and Nate gets every disease that passes through. Is it the day care at the gym? Is it nursery? Is it from all the shopping carts he touches? I have no idea, but I miss hearing his little voice. All he does is whisper as few words as possible right now.

Yesterday I went out to lunch with some girlfriends and I get a phone call from the sitter, "Ellie and Nate keep telling me they're tired. Do you want me to put them down?" Little stinkers. They've caught the sleeping bug too.

And so now you know where we've been -- either we're out or we're sleeping.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

no way you are alreayd in the third trimester! How come when someone else is pregnant it goes by so fast! (and yes I do realize how annoying that comment is to the pregnant one LOL)

Too bad Nate is sick. Poor fella.

btw, I saw Ellie yesterday at Beth's. What a little cutie she is. not that she hasn't ALWAYS been a doll, but she looked so grown up! How do you get her hair to be so dang cute?!?!?

Unknown said...

Um- Michelle? It's going so fast since she kept the pregnancy to herself for the first 10-12 weeks! ;)

And yes- Ellie's hair is adorable!
I hope Nate is back to normal soon!

Maddy said...

uh- by "cute" hair, do mean "totally out of control mop" that I haven't styled or blown dry for weeks? In that case, all I do is bathe her, comb her hair, put her to bed with it wet and then try a little damage control when she wakes up in the morning. :)

And yes, it must seem faster when you're not the one pregnant because I can't believe I still have 3 months left. UGGGGGGH