layout

11/08/2006

Ah, the irony


So the other day after taking pictures, I ran into the computer room to download the pictures. When I came out, I found Nate asleep on the living room floor. I'm sure it was because he was sick and hadn't been sleeping well for almost a week. Of course yesterday he and Ellie start feeling better. They both had lots more energy and Nate even slept through the night without waking up. Buuuuuut, wouldb't you know how it works. I couldnt' sleep last night because I was starting to feel sick. And sure enough I feel like crud this morning. The kids however are as active as ever.

Seriously, how does that work? Why can't we all get sick at the same time so we can all lay around and be lazy together??? Anyway, just thought I'd post the picture because it's EXACTLY what I wish I were doing right now.

PS On a more upbeat note, I couldn't be happier with the election results. I'm almost giddy. If only I had someone to celebrate with. . . darn conservative friends.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Now just get Ellie to get a picture of YOU when you are crashed out on the floor!

Poor kids. poor mommy. It never works out where you can all be sick together. I wonder why???

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon!