layout

8/29/2008

Soooo, I've good news and. . .

I've got great news.

Good news:
  • I charged my cell phone. You can actually reach me when I'm out and about for the first time in 2-3 months. It definitely came in handy when I was at the store and needed a recipe from Molly.
  • Sadie has decided she loves the pink ballerina tutu so Nate has to share it! I even have cute pictures of her in it. Bad news for you: I haven't downloaded them yet, so you have to wait. Bad news for Nate: He can't wear it 24-7
  • I baked! I ended up making monkey bread for Book Club and it almost came OK. Thanks to Bonnie who sat on the phone and talked me through the whole thing. It sounded so easy, but it stressed me out.
  • After some fun trips to Savers and Goodwill, I have a rockin' costume for tonight. Bad news: Poor Jarod will be murdered at our little Murder Mystery evening.
  • BYU football starts TOMORROW!
  • I might actually get some scrapping in if I can get up the energy to pack my stuff.
GREAT news
  • MAMMA MIA sing-along version comes out this weekend!!!!! I am planning on going to see this with some of my super groovy friends! Saturday can't get here soon enough! Can there be enough exclamation points in the world??!!!???
  • Some one totally awesome is here in Chandler right now and she might be making an appearance on Elgin street next week. . .
So happy Labor Day weekend! Share your fun plans -- I want to know what you're up to.

11 comments:

barterboutique said...

and...what?
is this some sort of riddle?
i'm terrible at riddles.

Maddy said...

SOrry Lynette! I hit enter after I wrote the title instead of tab and then it published. It's got text now!!

Molly said...

I have to say I was pretty shocked when I saw "Maddy's Cell" on my caller ID. Keep it charged, it's a good thing. Have fun at your party tonight, I hope you got all your food made. Who's going to be at your house next week???

Lara Neves said...

Joel just rolls his eyes at me because I can't keep my cellphone charged. Even worse, my phone has some sort of unique problem, where if the battery completely dies it WON'T charge. So I have to wait till Joel gets home so I can switch batteries with him, and he can charge the dead one. And absolute worst? We don't have a landline. :O

Meredith said...

Have a super duper fun dancin' Queen kind of weekend!

Glad you like the little blankie. Kate loves it, actually.

And, I will get rid of word verification when two things happen: 1) everyone else does :) (except you)
2) you come over and deal with my spam posts that have contained potential viruses!

Unknown said...

Pack your stuff, pack your stuff! No excuses!
And get all your ABBA singing out of your system before you get to Michelle's! ;)

Terra Zobrist said...

Maddy, I love your blog

Chelsea said...

SO, I have sooooooo much to say, but instead you will so just have to wait till tomorrow when I have so much more energy to email you. SOOOOO I hope you can hold out for it all :)
Sooooo can't wait to see everyone!! This is sooo exciting! So, Thursday?! I'll so have to email you.
So It's soo addicting huh! I was dying laughing when I saw you wrote SOOO.

Chelsea said...

OH but wait...I forgot to mention a tear fell when I read that I was awesome. Sniff...sniff...thanks besty....

Lisa Brown said...

How fun! And I still haven't been to see Mama Mia yet - I have got to get on that :).

ASHLEY said...

Gosh Maddy. You're such a blog bully.