layout

12/22/2008

Ugly Sweater Party

Honorable Mention.
You know you're a good husband when you'll wear a sweater from Wal-Mart's Ladies section

3rd place with their smokin' hot White Elephant gift.
Mike is Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation. Homemade dickie and all!

2nd place
I just love the whole ensemble. She looks just like a teacher in her jumper.

Grand Prize Winners
Jay's sweater is not only meant for a lady, but it has shoulder pads and everything.


Some of the losers

Some of the cheaters, I mean winners

The hot white elephant gift. Scott won a no-name camera at a golf tournament and had no idea it would be such a coveted item. REALLY? A no-name digital camera or a ceramic clock. . .hmmmm.

Scott and Katherine also have excellent taste obviously if these are the ugliest sweaters they could find. I have one of Jeff and Becky too somewhere on here. Also NOT ugly sweaters.


10 comments:

Molly said...

You mean, Cousin Eddie... Geez, how could you get that wrong? But I guess he would also be an uncle so I'll forgive you... That is a great costume. Man, I wish we could have stopped by your party that night too. Looks like a ton of fun! Darcy also had a homemade Dicki which he took off midway through the night.

Maddy said...

I have no idea what you are talking about ;p

Kerry said...

Aw it makes me sad to see the inside of your house so far away!!

And it is killing me that your front door is open!! That's another nice thing about AZ winter. If I did that here, we'd all die. Brr.

Your party looks like it was a lot of fun! Those are some, um, interesting sweaters.

Chelsea said...

I LOVE every single one of these! You all look so incredible. I think Jill should have won the award. That jumper is incredible. Although..Jay and shoulder pads is great! Way to have Christmas spirit everyone! :)

And about the giggle on my blog...HAHAHA!!! I totally know and loved it ;)

Anonymous said...

uh, i thought the lady's sweater from walmart looked really stylish. winners vs. losers -- there's a whole existential discussion to be had there, of course.... huh?

Anita said...

That winner of the sweater contest absolutely put me into histarics!! I am going to have to steal that idea for next year:) Hilarious.

Danika said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I could have made it to Meredith's, but Tyler was in the middle of one of his sickness phases. Can't wait to see her photos posted (hint hint Meredith!).

Kathleen said...

your friends are all really attractive. i think you need a token ugly friend thrown in there. i like the girl on the cell phone changing the baby...

Maddy said...

If you blow the picture up -- she has a binkie by her mouth and she's not changing him, just unswaddling him.

And I believe I'm the token ugly one ;p

Kaelene said...

I love the theme of your party . . . That's HILARIOUS!!
You always know how to throw the best parties!