layout

8/25/2009

2 out of 3

Monday marked the 2nd "1st Day of School" for the Rogers kids. Nate is going to 2 preschools this year (in an effort to get him ready to go 5 days, all day next year) and his first of the two started up this week. He actually went to Becky's last year too, so he wasn't nervous or weepy. Just happy to be freed from Sadie and me! He was so excited to get going that he picked out his outfit about 4 days early.

Picture taking sessions with Nate are always crazy because he can't stand still.
NATE! Look at ME!
Look at me and look HAPPY!
NO guns!
My sister's personal favorite -- Magic Hands
How about some teeth? OK, no teeth.

While he was at school Sadie played at the Ray's with Lindsay and I managed to get all my Visiting Teaching done. After school he went home with Brady and played the afternoon away. We're so lucky we got to keep the Krassows on our street.

18 comments:

Danika said...

Wow - 2 preschools! Tyler would be so jealous...

lynette said...

my favorite is "magic hands" too!

ajoachim said...

Nate, love the hair! You'll have to talk to Zach and Matt - they won't let me do that to their hair.

Michelle said...

What can you say about that face -- I would take any of those pictures! I love them all! You go Batman! Did you wear your Skechers?

Lisa Brown said...

That totally reminds me of taking pictures of my kids. Lily has taken to smiling with her mouth gaping open lately - so strange :).

Kathleen said...

magic hands is the best picture i have seen in my entire life.

The Tyler's said...

I don't like this one bit!! I want to be there watching each others kids and having Sadie go to Becky's too! I know when I get back you and Casey will be like best friends and you won't even remember my name...;(

He looks too stinkin cute. That is some mohawk he's got goin on.

Anonymous said...

Cute photos:) Did you see the second comment I left regarding the bag?

Chelsea said...

Carter is looking at this with me and is loving these! Except he thought he was doing spidey webs hands, not magic hands.

I love that boy!

jacque said...

Seriously, can he get any cuter? Every picture I would say was my favorite until I'd scroll down to the next. Can we hook he and Makenna up in about 18 years? :)

Amber said...

Such a little stud!

We need to start a co-op with all the little ones on the street while the big kids are at school one day a week :D

Meredith said...

I love his hair.

Amy F. said...

Naters!! I miss seeing that kid. So, I can't believe how Luke is like a mini version of Nate!
You guys make cute kids, to say the least!
Have fun at school Nate (oh, and I love his shirt -Dax has the Hulk shirt like that one -suits him right? ;)

Amber Miskin said...

the pics are so dang cute maddy!

Casey said...

Hey Bestie (sorry Jill :))! I like Nate's hair and add one more vote to magic hands.

Lindsay said...

He is such a cute boy!!!

Rickie said...

I love that kid. He is so handsome and looking so grown up. How is it they just seem to grow up over night?

mystery boo papa said...

what a doll. and he's not making goofy faces for pics, so you've come a long, long way!