layout

11/26/2011

Cousin Lovin'

Last Monday the "twin cousins" drove all the way from Northern California to spend time with us before they move to North Carolina. With their parents of course. Ike and Zoe are only a month younger than Luke and have about the same appetite. I have a lot of pictures of all three of them huddled together. Whatever one wanted, they ALL wanted. And no matter what it was, Luke did not want to share.

I felt like we were running around like crazy when they were here, but maybe going anywhere with three 2 year olds feels like that. We went to our neirghborhood park, Tumbleweed Park, Joe's Farm Grill, breakfast at the Chandler airport, dinner with Doug's family, lots of running, Thanksgiving, and then getting ready for Christmas.

Zoe was very excited about Christmas and when she saw a Christmas tree she said, "I need one of those." And since they are moving across the country in a week, we decided we needed to give her a tree! So Dustin hauled out the tree and even let her put the star on the top.And since Dustin had gotten the tree out, why not destroy the house a little more and get all of Christmas up?Then we had a little mini-Christmas and opened some presents before we pushed the car off for California. We miss those sweet little faces!! I felt like a Laura Numeroff book because once I got one Christmas thing out, it was a like a frenzy to get it all done. Got my Christmas cards printed and addressed (just need a letter, BLAH!), got up all the decorations, finished up all of my shopping, got everything planned for the class parties. . . now I'm just waiting for December 1st to hit so I can use all the advent calendars!!

No comments: