layout

11/18/2011

Nate the Great

My sister said the big kids weren't getting enough blog time, which I find ironic since she has only one child, who STILL isn't getting enough blog time. It's probably because I am slave-driving her to finish all of her our my Christmas design needs.
So Nate is having. . .the BEST WEEK EVER (is that show still on?). Not literally the best week ever, but it's been pretty good.
  • He beat the turkey at the school Turkey Trot.
  • He got all E's and 100s (ok a few 99s) on his Progress Report.
  • His mom bought him Sugar Cookie Pop Tarts (I have never bought my kids Pop Tarts before in their entire lives).
  • They're watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part 2) tonight while I'm at the movies watching the world's worst end to a saga. Oh wait, there's also a part two to Breaking Dawn. It might not be the worst.
Some funny things about Nate this week:
  • He brought home the words to the songs for his winter concert and locks himself in his room for half an hour every night to practice singing them.
  • We were watching Survivor together and he told me, "I would never go on Survivor. You know why? I would miss my family."
  • He wrote his Christmas list and right after a long list of Ninjago Legos is: CASH.
  • I asked him what I should write on the blog about him and his two contributions were, "My nickname is Nater Tater" and "I still haven't gotten to be the Star Student at school yet.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

we didn't have internet...

i love nate to death. he hasn't been star student yet??? i hate, hate, hate his teacher.