layout

4/23/2014

Ellie at 12



Favorite Color: pink

Favorite Number: 17

Favorite Drink: Sprite

Favorite Food: Pizza

Favorite Dessert: All of them

Favorite Game: Boo

Favorite Animal: Unibear

Favorite TV Show: n/a

I feel sad when: Luke yells

I feel mad when: I fight with Nate

I like it when my friends: come over

I like it when I: draw

I wish I could: win a million dollars

Who is your best friend? McKenzie

Why? Because she is funny

What makes you laugh? McKenzie

What is your favorite movie? Little Mermaid

What are you most afraid of? Being kidnapped

What is your favorite song? n/a

What is your favorite activity? Drawing and babysitting

What do you want to be when you grow up? An rich person

What three things are you are good at? Art, smiling and laughing

What is the best thing about being twelve? Young Womens

What makes you special? My family

No comments: