layout

4/17/2014

Girlfriends

I believe in superheroes. In fact, I've surrounded myself with them. I know you're gagging right about now, but that's just because your friends are probably all great people, but since they're not as as amazing as mine, you just cannot comprehend my love and adoration for them. I have the funniest, wackiest, most supportive and talented group of girlfriends in the universe. Not a day goes by that I don't see at least one of them and I'm so grateful for that. The last few weeks have been perfect because I gotten to celebrate so many of them.

My mornings usually start with this girl:
 Kristin has been my work out buddy for over 2 years now and I hate working out on days when she's not there. No one is as funny and as peppy in the morning as she is. One day she showed up at the gym with these matching shirts for us. We were so excited to put them on except they were made out of ridiculously thick material so we were sweating up a storm. We also kept smelling a fish stench when we went into the gym. After smelling the floors and switching mats we realized it was our shirts!! They must have been fresh off the boats from Asia.

Diane had a birthday which we celebrated three times over! Once with a brunch at Liberty Market, and then the next week with a tea party at her house. Her back yard is so gorgeous and the weather was perfect. We went over at 9:30 and stayed until the kids came home from school. It was a perfect day.
 The next day, her actual birthday, we went out for Joe's where Luke about drove me insane. He wanted soda. And then he wanted milk instead. And he didn't want to wait in line. He wanted mac and cheese and then they ran out. . .  Luckily he and Charlotte disappeared under the table with our iPhones and we were still able to enjoy lunch.

The next week was Lindy's birthday. We had a wonderful lunch at Costa Vida, successful shopping at Anthropologie, some Sweet Tooth Fairy annnnnnnd Kristin got hit by a car.
We were dropping Lindy off at her car when a lady backed into Kristin's front bumper not once but TWICE! Like backed into her, went back into her parking space and then reversed and hit her car AGAIN. It was a memorable day for all!

No comments: