layout

1/15/2007

Just another Manic Monday

Still here. . .still pregnant. If I didn't go into labor yesterday, nothing is going to work. I set up all of the chairs in the Primary room, carried around Sunbeams who didn't want to go to class, hauled around a 5 year boy who was trying to kick me the entire time because he knew I was taking him to his mom, moved all the chairs from one classroom to another, walked a zillion miles back and forth to the Nursery room all morning, rough housed with my kids, scrubbed the kitchen floors. . . I think we're going to have to pry this girl out of me.

So today we're going to hang out in bed some more (we're all in here right now), give the kids a bath and then plan a TON of fun things to do this week!

I have been super productive though! The house is clean, laundry done, the car is SPOTLESS (inside and out, thank heavens), groceries bought, the Primary Activity is over (and lots of fun). So now all I have to do is be patient. Anytime I whine Ellie tells me, "You have to have patience! And stop talking about the baby." Good advice kiddo!

Last night we watched something on the National Geographic channel about multiple births and it of course ended with babies being born. I let Ellie watch it (this is the second time I've been crazy enough to let her watch babies being born, but I don't want her to be scared of it). Anyway, after it was over I looked at Dustin and said, "Good thing we watched that because I am FREAKED out! I don't want to give birth anymore." So I'm actually totally grossed out by the whole birthing process at this point.

Anyway, I'd better boogie! Ellie is asking what pee and poop are made out of. :) My daughter is waaaaay too interested in the waste products of the human body.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

hang in there sweetie!!! aaacckkkk! i feel your pain! that cracks me up about dustin though! yeah--not good to watch birth movies when you are pregnant!! HA HA

Kerry said...

That multiples show was amazing wasn't it? I think I would have saved it for after the baby got here. ;) I used to freak myself out like that too.

What a crazy day you had at church!!!

Still sending birthing baby vibes.

Anonymous said...

oh man, maddy! jamie and i are totally thinking of you!! we have been checking in to see if you have popped! ;)

baby labor dust coming your way from the east coast! :)

Unknown said...

"So I'm actually totally grossed out by the whole birthing process at this point."

HEY! Some of us make an honest living dealing with that *gross* stuff. ;)

And GOOD IDEA! Make lots of plans for this week. In particular I'd suggest making some plans that require non-refundable down payments. Because you KNOW she'll make her appearance on that day.

I keep checking to see where she is! Come out and play baby!! K.