layout

1/16/2007

Phone liberation!

Yesterday I had Ellie change the message on our answering machine -- I loooove it! It's something to the effect of, "Be patient! We haven't had the baby." Now I don't have to answer the phone. Usually I always answer the phone knowing that if I don't, my cell will start ringing, or I'll have some message about, "Ooooooh, you must be at the hospital." Now I can totally ignore anyone I *know* is just calling for a baby update. WOO HOO!

Mom, Dad, Kathleen -- I promise I will still answer your obsessive amount of phone calls.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Does this mean that you are ignoring my obsessive amounts of email too? ;)

Funny that you are letting Ellie do your dirty work for you! LOL! Are you going to make her call everybody to say:

"Wehadababyitsagirl" too?