layout

1/26/2007

Short Update

We're alive! My mom flew in today. Sadie finally has her days and nights straightened out. She's been a GREAT baby so far. We are all loving her.

Ellie loves to hold her and has dried out her hands from washing her hands so much. Nate likes to hold her for a total of 2 seconds and then he throws her off of his lap. He did try to nurse her the other day. He lifted up his shirt and yells, "Eat! Eat!"

We are so blessed. I can't believe I have three beautiful children! And I am so lucky to have my mom out to help me out with them. My husabdn was able to take a whoel week off of work to help out. Plus we have AMAZING friends -- they volunteered to watch my kids, brought in meals, drove Ellie to school. . . I totally feel like I've been able to rest and enjoy Sadie, which I know is a rarity when you have your third child.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do have some beautiful children!!! glad you are doing well. lisa

Anonymous said...

WHY do you have such cute kids?? can i please just say that this picture captures it all. nater tater is slightly out of it and ellie is like bubbling over with energy and poor sadie does not even know what she is getting herself into. love, lola

Kerry said...

Awww! Look at all of them!! They are SO cute!! Is that really Nate?? When did he get so huge?? Wow!

I'm glad you are getting a lot of help and being able to enjoy your new baby girl!

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it when you look at this picture that you have three kids? I love watching my three play together *warm fuzzies*.