layout

1/09/2007

You keep what you get

So yesterday the kids woke up early from their nap -- right when I was in the middle of a scrapping project. So of course they HAD to be in the room with me. Nate ended up being his crazy self -- stepping on paper, trying to use the paper cutter, etc. I looked at Ellie and said, "Nate's crazy. We should trade him in for a new little boy who's not so wild." Ellie immediately freaks out, "Noooooo! I love Nate." So then I explained to her that I was just teasing. Ellie then tells me, "Besides mom, we have to keep what we get."

But seriously, Nate is crazy. I know all boys are, but that boy bewilders me sometimes. Last night for Family Home Evening, we did a lesson on faith and set up a little obstacle course for Ellie to go through blind folded. It was pretty fun and Ellie even did one for us. In the end, Nate decided to get in on the action. He puts on the blind fold and runs around the house for half an hour running into every wall and chair possible -- yet refusing to take the blind fold off. So stinking funny (when we weren't worrying about his safety). I then mentioned to Ellie again that maybe we should trade him in. She tells me, "Nooo, he's so funny. Just like me."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and just think--you are going to add another cutie to that family!!

lisa

Unknown said...

Cute! :)