layout

1/09/2007

That's it!

Last night I was talking to my sister-in-law on the phone about the baby not coming and she suggessted doing some jumping jacks. So randomly throughout the day, I've been doing a few. Ellie of course joins in and then we have to do *her* exercise routine, which is pretty comical in of itself. Ellie tells me, "Mom, I'm really starting to like excercising. Why is exercising so important?" So I launch into the whole heart thing and how it will giver he more energy. THEN -- she tells me, "Mom, I think you should exercise more because you're getting fat."

WAHHHHHHHHHHH????? This baby better freaking come out soon if my FOUR year old thinks I'm fat.

7 comments:

Kerry said...

LOL at Ellie!

So are the jumping jacks working? When are you due? You look like you are about to POP!!!

;) just kidding because I KNOW how much you love hearing those questions!!

Now go do more jumping jacks. Not because you are fat, but because I WANT TO HOLD A BABY!!!!

Jamie said...

Ha ha! Hang in there, Maddy. Just be glad it's not summer down there. :)

Lisa said...

kids are funny! try sex--can't hurt, might help! :)

Unknown said...

try sex--can't hurt, might help! <---- And that's why Lisa has six kids... ;)

Don't ya just want to give Ellie a big ole kiss when she says stuff like that? ;)

Anonymous said...

try sex--can't hurt, might help! <---- And that's why Lisa has six kids... ;)
LMAO!

wow - jumping jacks?! that sounds like a lot of work at this point! good luck! :) gotta love kids! ;)

Lisa said...

very funny beth!!!!

Lisa said...

plus--much more fun than jumping jacks that is fo sure!