layout

1/08/2007

Keeping busy

So I decided the best thing to do to pass the time is keep busy. I've pretty much volunteered to do anything I hear about -- have people over for play dates, visit a friend on bed rest, drive carpool, cook for a funeral, do a zillion things for the Primary Activity on Saturday. All part of my plan! See, if you trick the baby into thiking you don't want her to come. . . she will. But shhhh, it's our little secret!

PS Sorry I haven't had a lot of pictures on my blog lately -- I packed the camera in the hospital bag and I've been too lazy to get it out.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

wanna get my new phone synced with my email account???? I'll LET CHA! lol

Anonymous said...

good luck with that! oh--i didn't see you added another name--i love sophie, sophia. i think it should be sadie sophia!!! lisa