layout

3/11/2008

Tag-O-Rama

So I've been tagged a *few* times and I'm really far behind, so I'm going to do all the tags in one post and then instead of tagging people at the end, you can just pick one and do it to your hearts content.

Except for my sister. She has insisted that she be tagged for the picture tag. So I tag you.

Picture tag

favorite color:


favorite animal:


a bad habit:
I don't mean I'm smarter than everyone, just that I over-think everything. I stay awake at night just thinking about everything way too much and make it about a hundred times more complicated than it needs to be.

favorite food:


favorite objects:


town you live in:


your name:


your favorite singer:


your job:


favorite author:
Not my favorite author ever, but I am eagerly awaiting book #4 in the series, so she wins for right now.

a place you would like to travel to:


favorite dessert:



Lucky Tag
Lucky in Love? YES! It will be 9 years this year and I am so lucky!
Ever won a prize? I don't think so. I don't think I've ever entered a contest either, though.
Do I have a good luck charm? Nope, I don't believe in that stuff.
Do you like Lucky Charms? Yes -- I only eat them like once a year, though. If that. I can't even think of the last time I had them.
Do you own a pair of "Lucky" jeans (the brand name)? No.
Anything else that makes you feel lucky...
my kids, our health, our house and wonderful neighbors, my AMAZING friends, my family, the gospel. . . need I go on?

Bag Tag
1. My planner/wallet
2. Notebook and pen
3. 2 things of lip gloss and a tube of lipstick
4. Cell phone
5. Primary keys
6. Mints from Cafe Rio
7. diaper
8. An odd compilation of kids toys --some crayons, a littlest pet shop bottle, Mc D's Happy Meal Toy
and a lot of empty gum wrappers. I just threw those away :D


Book Tag
1) pick up the nearest book ( one of at least 123 pages)
The closest books around are all children's books and after that it's Ellie's Book of Mormon. . .
2)Open the page to 123
Oooh, Jacob 3
3)Find the 5th sentence
verse 12
4)Post the next three sentences
And now I Jacob, spake many more things unto the people of Nephi, warning them against lasciviousness, and every kind of sin, telling them the awful consequences of them.
And a hundreth part of the proceedings of this people, which now began to be numerous, cannot be written upon these plates; but many of their proceedings are written upon the larger plates, and their wars, and their contentions, and the reigns of their kings.
These plates are called the plates of Jacob, and they were made by the hand of Nephi. And I make an end of speaking these words.
5) Tag 5 people!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute Post!! So funny that is the chapter your page ended on. Cody and I read that last night and he made fun of me FOREVER about how I say lasciviousness. I say it, "lass-chivy-ousness." Wrong, I am sure...but right in my head. And just now I am still cracking up and he wants to know what about, so I tell him about your blog, and he goes, oh boy...The chivy's again! Real funny! I can't stop laughing to even think about the rest of the post. I guess it's the late night giggles since it's 11:30 and I am up, and just ate a bowl of ice cream. Real healthy...

Maybe tomorrow I will have some more to say! :)

Meredith said...

Every person who I have seen do the book tag has found something very profound - avoiding lasciviousness of course falls in that category! hehehe...

Chelsea said...

Nope...still laughing! Chivy...

The Tyler's said...

Fun tags! I would be so embarrassed to empty out my purse right now. Do you know when the new Twilight book comes out. I heard April, but that was a long time ago that...I'm sure it has changed. I can't wait!!

Molly said...

Cute post Maddy... Did I seriously not know that we share the same favorite food??? Mashed Potatoes have been my fav. food my entire life. I even peeled potatoes and made some very tasty mashed potatoes at 11pm on Wednesday night... I'm pregnant, it's okay to do that sort of thing late at night, right?

Lisa Brown said...

Fun tags. I may have to do the picture one sometime. And those mashed potatoes looked so yummy. So did the choclate cake. Hmm, maybe I need to go eat dinner :). Oh, and I think to much too. Don't you wish you could shut off your brain so you could have some peace :)?

Maddy said...

Molly -- it only would have been OK if you had brought them over to share with me. I only eat "real" mashed taters like 4-5 times a year. And that's about all I put on my plate when I do!

Kaelene said...

Maddy, is your favorite author the "twilight" girl?? I just borrowed Michelle's copy of Volume one! So far so good!
And, I LOVE mashed potatoes too!
The bag tag wouldn't work for me, because I am currently in a rebellious "I DON'T wanna carry a purse" mode! If Jorge has anything to say about it, that will change soon! But, as long as he is in Utah, he can't do anything about it!!! :P