layout

4/18/2008

Something old. . .


Can you believe she's almost six? Yesterday Janel and I went to the hospital -- luckily for me Molly and Jill were in rooms right next to each other, so I got to see them both -- and it was so fun to smell that new baby smell. YUMMMM! I can barely remember Ellie smelling that way. But no worries, no baby fever here. I got my fix holding the two boys. Oh my gosh, they are both so cute!

Something new. . .
OK, so I didn't chop it, but it i about 3 inches shorter. Maybe it's not all that new.

And why is that when I put a huge picture of Ellie on here I think it is so cute and then I see a picture of me on here and I freak out? Could my nose be any larger?

Something borrowed. . .
In order to make our house "fancy" enough for a Fancy Nancy birthday party, we've been decorating the last few days including these cute butterflies I borrowed from Meredith to put on my tree.
And I borrowed the birthday banner idea from Janel. Her's was a little too "boy" for me -- you know with 4 boys and all, so we opted for pink!

Something blue. . .


Just kidding. It looks like pepto bismol around here. Still more to do. I'm leaving the cleaning for tonight.

12 comments:

Ammon said...

Oooo...pretty in pink! Can wait to see more from the party.

Also, I love the shorter(new?) do!

Rickie said...

Hey, I don't see any blue in there. But what an adorable party that is going to be! You are so good with putting stuff like that together. I feel bad, I was reading about your crazy week and I'm feelng like a bad friend since I didn't know that all of that was going on. I hope that it calms down for you. Is Sadie okay? As far as the throw-up thing goes, try mixing some baking soda and water together. I did that 2-3 times for Logans room after his throw-up last fall and I think it really helped. Tasha said 409 works good too, but I was never daring enough to try that.

PS. I love your hair. It is so cute!! See I missed you at playgroup today.

Amy F. said...

Maddy- I love your hair! A few inches can be considered a big change. So cute!
And that party is going to be the cutest party every. It makes me excited to have a little girl (hopefully someday) to be able to do cute stuff like that!! I warned you, I'm might just be popping my head in to see how cute it is and to wish Ellie a happy birthday.

Amy F. said...

(Sorry, "cutest party every"? I meant to say cutest party EVER!) ;)

Cecily said...

Your blog is so much fun to read! You crack me up. I joined the bloging world. Iam still learning but you can come check us out.

sandra said...

I LOVE Fancy Nancy! I can't wait to see the after party report. I can always come to your blog for cute ideas! You are too much! I love it!

Chelsea said...

Cute old pic
Cute new hair
Cute borrowed butterflies
Cute PINKEST decorations

CUTE!!! I want a cute baby picture from Jill though!!

Meredith said...

Now, if I could figure out something THAT CUTE to do with the butterflies, I would be in great shape!!! Everything turned out so darling. And, I think you look a lot more like Kathleen in that picture! I mean, you did already...well, you know what I mean.

Did you survive your crazy Saturday?

Anonymous said...

Mad,;)
I don't think the picture on here does justice to your new DO. You looked Mahvelous today.
K

Lisa Brown said...

A Fancy Nancy party? What an AWESOME idea!! Oh, and I just chopped 3 inches off my hair too - doesn't it feel great? Especially since you are beginning a hot summer just like us.

Anonymous said...

Maddy love the blog. Thanks for sharing. Maybe I will have to attempt it. Someone just has to show me where to start. Cute hair. Sorry I didn't notice. Kinda in my own world.
Brenda

Tasha said...

So cute! Will you come and prepare everything for Abigail's Birthday Party in May???!!?