layout

5/07/2008

Pictures you thought you'd never see. . .

*WARNING* The pictures ahead may shock you. These are pictures you thought you would never see on my blog. Do not scroll down unless you are properly prepared.



OK, I warned you.






OH MY GOSH! It's Nate in *BOY DRESS UP* I know, you're still in a state of shock.
Last night we were hanging out outside with all the neighbors and Nate came running out of the Lamb's house with the Spiderman costume and actually asked me to put it on him. I just about fell over from excitement. Even better, they said we could borrow it for a few days. Doesn't he look cute? He did some crazy poses for me all night until I talked him into a bath.

And just wanted to do some quick pimpin'

1. Go vote for my friend Lara here. Scroll down and vote for Overstuffed with Polkadots -- you don't have to register or anything. She is so talented and since I actually know her, I can vouch that she totally deserves to win. You never know about the rest of those people ;p.

<---- See her cute picture here. It's a photo contest for Mother's Day. And I must admit, I stole the idea to put her picture on here from Tara. I was reading Tara's blog and thinking what a great friend she was to put a plug in for Lara and then I figured, hey, I could be just as good of a friend!

2. And while I'm pimping one friend, go buy my friend Michelle's book here. It is amazing and she is awesome. Saturday she took us all out to celebrate and I had so much fun. Thanks M!

3. And Gap.com is having a sale on uniform polos if you need any. I suggest buying long sleeve polos now while it's hot. I tried to find some in the winter and struck out.

Anyone else need me to pimp them out?

13 comments:

Amber said...

Hey there Maddy! I am an official blogg user now!!! I am still trying to figure out all the ropes, but it is coming! Amy Fetter introduced this all to me and I am so exited about it! I am not sure how to add anyone to my friends list either, so I may have to get with one of you girls on that!lol. Anyways, love your page!!! You are too funny by the way. I love your cute little personality!!

:)Amber Ryan

Chelsea said...

Little Spidey is cute!! He would blend in around here with all the moves and costume changes that go on all day!

That is cool about your friend Lara's photo contest. My friend Brooke told me about that for Lara's picture too. So I voted yesterday for her. No offense to the other person who she is neck and neck with, but that birthing photo is a bit too graphic for me. Good luck Lara!!

Lara Neves said...

I have a Batman cape I could send you...except chloe's rather attached to it right now. He looks like he loooooooves being Spidey!

Thanks for the pimpin'! I am forever indebted to you! :D

Chelsea said...

And I thought I was popular in the matter of 1 and half minutes! :) jk!!

Kaelene said...

Go Nate!! I mean, Spidey! Looks like he is havin' a blast!

I voted for Lara -- some of those other photos are too much for me!

Anonymous said...

Fine, I'm commenting! Geesh. Here's hoping you survive the week! It was fun to chat. Anyway, good luck with all the stuff you have going on. It'll all turn out fine. It always does. :) Oh and Chelsea and Tasha, if you read this, hi! How are ya?? I want to be invited/reinvited to your blogs. tasha_hortin@yahoo.com. Sorry Maddy for using you like this. :)

Lisa said...

nate not in pink. i can't believe it!!!

Holly said...

Micah dressed up like a girl until he was atleast 4! We totally relate to your excitement! Yeah Nate!!!

laura said...

we do lots of boy dress up here. darth vader, superheroes, good stuff! :)

i voted for your friend - she's winning right now! :)

Chelsea said...

Good morning today. :) I saw Tasha's comment. Hello Tasha!! I'll add ya in! It was totally appropriate with Maddy's pimp post to do this on. She's just helpin a sista out! :)

Kathleen said...

i really think you need to buy nate a lot of dress up stuff! he loves it. also i want to be pimped out.

Lara Neves said...

Maddy...thanks for all the 2Peas bumpin' you did yesterday too...totally helped. You're awesome.

Kathleen said...

DID SHE WIN??? A TON OF MY FRIENDS VOTED FOR IT!!