layout

8/15/2007

Boy School


After two years of Girl School, today was my first day of Boy School. The best part? It wasn't at my house. My girl friend Rickie started us off with the letter A and colors. When I got there, Nate totally ignored me. No wonder middle kids always get the shaft -- they're so independent! And isn't he so adorable and cute? We practiced our listening face all morning.

I opened his backpack when we got home to find a stash of Daven's toys. Niiiiice! They're sitting on our counter until Sadie wakes up and then they're going straight back to Rickie's. I don't want them to get mixed up with ours. I don't even need to send him with a back pack, but he's just so sad when Ellie leaves for school and he wants to go to school just like her. And speaking of Ellie, she is healthy as a horse and back at school. I kept her home yesterday and spoiled her rotten. It was heaven, although Dustin did ask me if I was sure I missed her because it was like having the 3 Stooges around all day.

But back to Nate! Here are the super cute boys that are his best buddies. And here's to my third year of Joy School. Holy cow! I am officially crazy,

5 comments:

Ammon said...

Awww... too cute! I tried Joy School for about 2 weeks and gave up--too much work! I chickened out and I did playgroup instead!
No structure+Fun= Less Work for ME!!!!!

Chelsea said...

Our first Sunday here Carter stole Nursery toys in his pockets. I told him I was going to sew all his pockets closed. I was sooo emberassed because I was the one who had to take them back. I am scared if he got to take a backpack! Good thing Nate is soo cute that his charms outride anger...and good thing it was Rickie. She is the worlds nicest girl!

Casey said...

What is Joy School? I'm so confused!! Nate is such a cutie though!

Unknown said...

I can not think of anyone better than Maddy Rogers to participate in Joy school. I'm confident in saying that I'm sure you are awesome and a blast too.

Nate is so so cute and his backpack is the perfect size for him. I love it!

laura said...

oh, those are some cute boys! how fun! :)