layout

8/13/2007

Monday, Monday

All of my kids are napping right now -- ahhhhh! Sweet relief. Ellie came home at lunch with a 1o2 degree fever and has been asleep since. Poor baby! No one could even tell she was sick because the sweet little thing never even complained. When I got her in the car she says, "Mom, I'm so sorry I didn't eat my lunch. I just wanted water because I don't think I'm feeling very well." No kidding honey! It was so sad to see her asleep in the nurse's office. I can't wait for her to wake up so I can spoil her! It seems like she's gone so much these days and when she is home, we have to work, so I can't wait for a down day tomorrow!

Nate had a great day at Wyatt's -- Thanks Janel. I love our little Monday swaps! While Ellie was off infecting the school with her fever, Sadie was napping and Nate was at Wyatt's, I got to go hold my friend's new baby. He is so adorably cute and I loved his little toes and fingers. It made me realize how big Sadie has gotten. The picture is a little old, but it still makes me laugh. Sadie really loves to get into everything she can. Recently she's learned to sit up from a lying down position, so she loves playing on the floor even more. She can crawl to a toy, grab it and sit up and play with it.

Other than that, I should probably finish all the cleaning I started this morning before I ran off to hold babies and pick up sick kids. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Ammon said...

Happy Moday... but I hope Ellie gets better... poor thing!

laura said...

poor ellie! i hate it when they're sick! :(

love the picture. :)

Lisa Brown said...

How sad! I bet it just broke your heart. Your kids are so adorable! And Nate is pretty darn handsome . . how old is he again? Is he opposed to marrying a girl a little older than him? I'm always searching for a suitable husband for Lily - he he!