layout

12/23/2007

Almost here

I've got to do a lot of blogging now because after Christmas, I'm going to take some time away from the computer and relax! Dustin is actually going to take a few days off of work. Can you believe it?

We've been finishing off the rest of our Must-Do list this weekend. Ellie and Dustin went to the Nutcracker, got my massage and hair color and cut, cookies, last minute shopping. . .

Our street did a special Christmas project and included all of our kids in on the fun. Janel did a super cute party for all of them at the end. They played Bingo, ate cookies and drank hot cocoa, and a Christmas story to wrap it all up.
She's probably going to kill me for putting a picture of her up on my blog, but I'll risk it! Thanks for the party Janel -- definitely needs to be a new yearly tradition.It's always funny to have all 3 of the Sadie's together. I'd notice Sadie was missing and ask the kids where Sadie was. The answer was usually, "Sadie's with Sadie," or "Which Sadie? Baby Sadie, little Sadie or Big Sadie?"

Today was almost the end of our 8:3o church block. I can't wait for 11 am next year. I tried to get some pictures since I knew by noon the the kids would be trashed,. I'm just going to have to settle for what I got in the few seconds we had before church because I was right -- they were covered in frosting when we got home.


This last one is for my mom. Ellie dresses Sadie up on a regular basis. This was tonight's concoction.

15 comments:

Holly said...

Cute pictures of your kids! We, unfortunately didn't take any of ours...I had a late night with Colton, and we had a long drive for a baby blessing and luncheon. Maybe next week?
So, what is Sadie dressed up as??? A Chinese hula dancer?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ammon said...

Cute. Only one more day until Christmas... I bet the suspense is killing you!

Meredith said...

Frosting at church? What DID you do for Primary? We passed out our christmas gifts to kiddos last week, to teachers during the week, and did lots of "jesus is the reason for the season" lessons leading up to today. No frosting for us!!!

I am jealous of your holiday massage. Have some fun time off! We fly to Oregon tomorrow morning.

Meredith said...

Oh, and the kids look beautiful! I am so glad to see your kids in their Christmas finest. It seems "Christmas dresses" are a dying tradition. Molly and I gossip about that sort of thing regularly, after Easter dress time too!

Kerry said...

What a cute picture of all three of them! They look so cute dressed up!

I also like the outfit on Sadie. ;) I think a pink grass skirt is a timeless look.

Lara Neves said...

These girls just love having baby sisters that they think are dolls, don't they! Bria is always getting Sophie dressed up.

Have a Merry Christmas! :)

Chelsea said...

Merry Christmas. And I must say, I will be sad for your time off of the computer. Don't forget us on the WWW. :) Merry Christmas!!!

laura said...

merry christmas to you and your sweet family, maddy! your kids look adorable - i hope santa was good to them! :)

Lisa Brown said...

I remembered about taking a picture of my kids AFTER we left for church, and so it was too late. Oh well. Your kids look gorgeous though! Merry Christmas!

Janel said...

One more thing I skipped this year: Christmas church clothes and a picture of the kids in them. Oh well! Uh, yeah, nice picture of me looking stoned! LOL Oh well, I put up bad ones of myself all the time, I don't care that much anymore I guess. I loved that party, it was fun and will be repeated for sure next year.

Hope you had an awesome Christmas!!!

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

Just posted a bunch of pictures of the kiddos. Hope you enjoy! I can't believe how big your's have gotten. They look great in their Christmas outfits!

Lisa said...

i thought resting and relaxing was why you went on the computer!! cute kids. i didn't get one of my kids dressed up!! boo hoo

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos of the kiddos in front of the tree Maddy! Sheer cuteness!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos, Maddy! I hope you're enjoying your time off and your trip!! Can't wait to see those photos... :)

Happy New Year!