layout

12/03/2007

Merry Monday!

Christmas things accomplished in the last 3 days:
1. Christmas cards and letters -- mailed unless you're one of the 5 people on Dustin's list who moved this year and he hasn't e-mailed to get a new address yet.
2. Packages with presents -- mailed
3. Christmas lights -- UP!
4. Recipe cards for Thursday's Book Club party -- super easy, thanks for the recipe Jill

5. Neighbor gifts -- made. Not all that good, but made. I hope they realize it's the thought and effort that counts, not the taste
6. Gingerbread House -- done
I am ready for Christmas! Bring it on! I also promise to keep my Christmas related posts to Merry Mondays only.

9 comments:

Shauna-Lou said...

Nice gingerbread house! Our's never look that good. The gingerbread doesn't get a chance to dry out cuz of all the rain. Nate is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Showoff.






:P

Meredith said...

I realize more and more how much you suck every day!! Geesh! What will you do with yourself all Christmas season with everything done?

Maddy said...

I'm going to ENJOY it. You know, without all the stress everyone else has hovering over them.

Lara Neves said...

You ARE the Christmas Crazy lady, but that's awesome!

Okay, those bell cake stand things you have there filled with ornaments are GORGEOUS! Pray tell, where did you find them? I need to have those.

And, be proud, I'm almost done stuffing the cards. Just need to buy stamps. The chef is slowly coming....

Ammon said...

Oops-- looks like I've been naughty and I got my name written on the board! I'll email you our address.

And, where did you buy those glass holders on the black stands? Seems like they get a lot of holiday use.

Chelsea said...

Maddy...are you for hire?! Seriously girl...

I have decided I am Ms. Scrouge this year and am taking off all of the responsibilites I may have supposed to do. I'll eventually HAVE to do things. Just not yet. I am on vacation! *Just don't remind me it's for a month!!*

And lastly...don't remind me how much I would love a Mac. I was over it for a couple weeks and have ooohhhh so wanted one again. Mr. Scrouge is a no go. So if you get that Acadia I will have some words to say to Santa!!! :)

Lisa said...

i really, really don't like you.

but those dome things are wicked cool!

Lisa Brown said...

I love the gingerbread house. Lily keeps begging me to make one with her, but I am not sure if I am up to it. Good job getting all your stuff done! I am almost there . . .