layout

6/06/2008

Friday Night

While I was sick last week, I missed a good bye party for my great friend Michelle. Luckily for me, Brenna was out of town too and our husbands are a little obsessed with Rock Band. So tonight we had out own little good bye dinner.Good food, good friends, good entertainment and I think the kids had fun too.The guys are off seeing Zohan now. Sometimes I can't believe grown men really want to see those movies. And then I'm just grateful that they want to see it together, so I don't have to watch it when it comes out on DVD.Anyone else slightly embarrassed and amused by strange things their husband finds cool?

7 comments:

barterboutique said...

Are you kidding! I always tell Ammon that I married him under false pretenses because back then he wanted to be a lawyer, not a computer geek! I think I'm most embarrassed by his love for "Looney Tunes." He buys some of the cartoons at iTunes and when he watches them with the kids...he still CRACKS up!
"That's all folks!"

Megan said...

How fun! Looks like you guys have a great group of friends there, you are always doing fun stuff!

Chelsea said...

I love that Dustin's rocker face is mean/serious face! Sounds like a fun night! Glad you got your party afterall!

Kaelene said...

That "Rock Band" photo cracks me up! At least they can entertain themselves/each other, right??

Kathleen said...

they are the most adorable kids in the whole entire universe! i love you! i miss you! dustin is so cool. i am embarrassed/ slightly amused by kyle's equally strange rock band obsession.

Holly said...

I hate it when great friends move away! How fun that you could still have a "good-bye party"!!! I totally know what you mean about the movie thing! I'm just glad Damon has good friends that like lame-o movies too, so I don't have to see it with him! And... I'm sure he'd say the same about me!

Holly said...

Oh...and I think it's funny (in the last picture of the husbands) that the guy in red is trying to be all tough with his I Love You sign:)