layout

6/30/2008

I Can't Wait. . .

The countdown is on in our house. I think everyone has a different countdown of what they are excited for, but Ellie is counting down until Stadium of Fire. In fact, everyone reading this blog probably already knows this because Ellie *had* to tell them about it. OK, or maybe me too.

Our Aunt Sarah is AWESOME and maybe her sister that waited in line for 5 hours to get tickets is awesome too, because you're never going to guess who is going to be at Stadium of Fire -- Glenn Beck! Oh wait, that's not who we're going for.

MYLIE CYRUS!
Or as Ellie puts it, the real live Hannah Montana!! I'm ever so grateful to Uncle Casey for giving me his ticket so I could go as well. I know that was a real sacrifice. ;p

I just asked everyone what they were most excited about. Here we go:
Ellie: To go see Hannah Montana - duh!
Nate: Daven coming over to play
Sadie: Milk
Dustin: Sadie is almost legal Nursery age -- I made his up since he's not here, but yesterday this seemed to be his big excitement.
Me: Seeing our family and friends

Thing I'm least excited about: Sadie figuring out how to climb up onto our bar stools! EEK!

I'm practically giddy over here! Soooo, what are you getting excited for?

22 comments:

Janel said...

My new house of course!!!

Kaelene said...

My husband to come home Sunday! I'm hoping it really happens!
And, I'm envious that you get to go to Stadium of Fire -- Glen Beck is AWESOME! Oh, I guess Hannah M is okay, too! LOL

AZ Hey-mon said...

I am excited to have my carpets clean so I can put my NEW sectional on it next week! Ellie better not tell Chloe she is going. hahaha Oh yea too late.

Lara Neves said...

To see YOU at the Casabar's thingy. :)

Legal nursery age is extremely exciting, by the way.

Unknown said...

I'm excited about seeing Hannah Montana vs. Glenn Beck in the steel cage of fire.

Brett

Rach said...

Fourth of July BBQ's!!! And you're not totally excited to see Glenn Beck????

Chelsea said...

My sister coming on Wednesday and getting FREE babysitting, rather than having Hannah Montana babysit again.
Have fun in Ut! I love Stadium of Fire! It's been years since I have been to it. And good luck with the bar stools....

Lisa Brown said...

How awesome that she gets to see Hannah Montana - Lily would be so jealous :).

Anita said...

Jordan would be SO jealous--Hannah Montana!! Your blog is so cute by the way--I am not sure I've ever commented on it, but I have been a silent reader for a while. Your family is so beautiful. Last time we saw you guys you didn't have any kids...time have changed huh?!

Mamacita said...

I'm excited to hear your report after the Hannah Montana concert! Have a fabulous time visiting family and friends and don't worry, Sadie will be big enough for nursery in no time! Have fun Ellie!

ASHLEY said...

PS - I just realized that the title of your post is a Miley song. How clever of you! I LOVE IT! And I'm so jealous you're seeing Miley Cyrus -- I love Hannah Montana too!

The Bullocks said...

well I'm excited to see you guys. and you'll be proud to know I spent over an hour figuring out how to add links to my list so now you are officially a blog friend. sorry. I'm a little slow.

Rickie said...

I love what nate is so excited about. If you guys were going to Nascar, though, I'm sure that would win!

Kathleen said...

GOING TO IDAHO!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

Amazing is what I think. Seriously it wasn't you??!!

Unknown said...

Halloween! :P

Amy F. said...

WOW! I didn't know you were going to that?! That's amazing you got tickets! My sis said some of her friends tried to get tickets but they sold out so fast. That is a pretty big deal so no wonder Ellie is SO excited! Have FUN!!!

Holly said...

I'm excited that I can bribe my kids with the fact that you're coming! Micah wants a sleep-over with Nate SO bad...and Bria with Ellie! So yeah...You're not allowed to come until their rooms are clean:) Guess what!?! It worked!

Anonymous said...

school starts in a month! No--I'm excited to go see my 2 kids in Utah in a few weeks!!

Lisa

Meredith said...

I hope Ellie has forgotten about this by the time the girls are together again. My girls got to see their cousins from GA and SC and that was so awesome - the didn't want to leave a cried and cried. I think that wins over Hannah Montana in my book but I am not 6 - what do I know?

Brittney said...

I'm gonna have to go with the legal nursery age thing too.

Look forward to hearing how the Mylie Cyrus thing goes!

Anonymous said...

Of course I am! and now I say peace out! Till thurs. The beach calls my name
K aka S