layout

3/05/2007

Boogers, bows and boys


We survived the weekend! WOO HOO! And I even managed to get all three kids dressed and out the door by 9 am (plus I showered myself -- AMAZING). The picture is in case you needed proof.

This morning we were off to a dress party. I guess these are the next big thing around here. Someone comes to your home with *scads* of dresses that are all marked down. Ellie got to pick out one dress and this is what we ended up with. My friends Molly and Meredith were there as well with their bows/towels/bibs etc. so Sadie came home with a few new hair accessories as well as some for my new neice Alison (born on Thursday). The picture is for my mom to pick which ones she wants me to send to Ali.

Nate spent the afternoon out with my neighbor and her kids. She got them McDonald's and took them to the park for a few hours. I asked him what he did: "Run. . .round and round." Then I asked him if he went on the slide. "Yes, slide. Weeeeeee." Gotta love my boy -- a boy of few words.
Mom- if you click on it, you can see the bows better. And let me know if you want a flower like Sadie.
And Sadie spent the day being carted around and sleeping. . . and having boogers wiped off her face. Nothing like snot in your nose to make you look cute, right?

Tonight is a Ward dinner -- I signed up for salsa thinking I could easily bring a jar of salsa, but now I'm thinking people are actually going to expect homemade salsa. I was debating on whether or not I should just dump the jar out into another container to make it "look" homemade, but then Dustin told me that people can tell by looking at it. Plus, I'm pretty sure no one expects much from me in the cooking department. Happy Monday

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ellie's dress is beautiful- love it!

So glad things went well yesterday and today. Where are we on the countdown? ;)

Anonymous said...

i think you are the funniest sister ever! i love you! sorry i missed your call today i was in class! and allison has to l's, fyi. but seriously i need to talk to you asap. maybe tonight after my class ends at nine. please wait by your phone for me. i desperately love you!

Lisa said...

cute pics!! bottled salsa? and you call yourself a mormon! :)

Anonymous said...

oh, so cute! :)

Kerry said...

Aww, Ellie looks adorable!

Sorry, I can't look at Sadie without wanting to grab the booger bulb! You know me! Haha!

I'm glad DH will be home soon! You did it!

Anonymous said...

if you made homemade salsa I'm kicking your butt

guess who!