layout

3/25/2007

Mommy brag

I've been wanting to change the name of our blog forever since Dustin never actually posts and I don't think he should get any credit ;). I didn't even know it was possible until Michelle did it.

So the other night I'm at book club and everyone was asking how it was working out having Dustin work at home. I had to confess that I love it! While I was listing all the benefits, my girl friend Jacque bursts out, "Maddy, I don't think you can get any more spoiled. Dustin cooks, does the grocery shopping (of course he does the shopping -- how would I know what to buy? I don't cook!), helps with the laundry, cleans (I didn't correct her on this one -- PUH LEASE! Like Dustin ever has to pick anything up). . ." And it's true! I have the best husband!

And now I have to tell you one more way I'm spoiled -- her name is Sadie. She is the world's sweetest baby. And she sleeps 10 hours, straight through, at night. Yes, since 8 weeks old, she has been sleeping until 7:30/8 in the morning. Spoiled rotten I tell you!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

i think i speak for all women when i say-ppppbbbtttt!

laura said...

lucky. ;)

you deserve it! :)

Unknown said...

I hear the sweet babies become terrors in the teen years... ;)

Lisa Brown said...

Oh, I am so jealous of the sleeping thing!!

Ammon said...

Love the new blog name! Ammon helps a lot too, except he doesn't cook...er, I mean, I don't ALLOW him to cook anymore!