layout

3/16/2007

TGIF

I love Fridays -- the anticipation of the weekend is so much better than the actual weekend itself. Saturday and Sunday always end up being less exciting than expected, and usually more stressful too, but the Friday build up makes up for it.

Today we've been to the gym, playgroup, lunch with friends, and over to my girl friend's house to scrap. Now we're home and Sadie and Nate are napping while I count the hours until I can pick up the babysitter. Twice in one week -- I'm spoiling myself.

Tonight we're off to see our friend Jackson's big premiere on Joes Vs. Pros. It's on Spike if you've never heard of it. Regular guys take on former professional athletes. Jackson's episode aired last night, but tonight his family is throwing a huge party to watch it. We watched the first half of it last night and I LOVED it! All sorts of trash talking. It was even more fun to watch because we knew he won, so he lived up to our expectations. Can't wait to see it all tonight.

Happy weekend!

No comments: