layout

3/03/2007

Saturday



Just a picture of my kiddos the other night all ready for bed. Nate and Ellie spent about half an hour running laps around Sadie. Ellie was counting laps the entire time until she got to about 40 and then she switched to "a google." Google one, google two. . . all the way to a google nine. Then she wasn't sure what came next so she and Nate chanted "google nine" for the last ten minutes. Sadie loved every minute of it and Nate sat in his bed forever yelling it.

And where did "a google" come from? "Hey mom, do you know what the biggest number in the world is? A google. Daddy told me."
Ellie also learned to blow a bubble this week -- something that she has been working on for a long long time. Of course it helps that my Aunt sent her a gigantic container of bubble gum. There's probably a google pieces in there ;). Forgive the scuzz hair in the picture -- it was right before bath time, and please note the gigantic scrape she has on her face. That appeared right before picture day of course. GRRRRR!


The other night my girlfriend Michelle brought over a delicious lasagna, some garlic bread and salad (plus some cookie dough which I saved for myself). Nate surprised meby eating the entire bag of salad (less what I coulf eat before he begged for more). Seriously -- what kind of kid likes salad?

My kids are currently eating cereal and orange juice brought over by another awesome friend -- Kerry. Plus, I've got my girlfriends coming over to scrapbook with me tonight. I can't say it enough -- I am so lucky. I was telling my sister about how great my friends were and she told me that I remind her of a car commercial. The one where the mom picks the little girl up from the party and the little girl asks her mom what spoiled means. Her mom says, "Why, did someone say that about you?" And the little girl says, "Noooo, they said it about you." And it's true-- I am so spoiled!!! Great kids great husband, great family, great neighbors and great friends. Who needs anything more?

Love you all! MWAH!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A car commercial, huh? So with friends like us, "Who could ask for anything more?" (You and your sister are probably too young to know what that's from...) :P

Cute photos! And now I know where the number "google" came from when I heard Erin counting the other day... ;)

Lisa Brown said...

How lucky to have such great friends! And your kids are adorable :).

Anonymous said...

those are the most adorable three kids around! i'm so happy to see that ellie is getting some yummy bubbles out of the jug of bubble gum! btw -- sadie has got to be ellie's little clone -- i can't believe how much they look alike! i love you and i miss you so much! nobody can read a train or car book like my little nater tater! Love ya baba!