layout

3/31/2007

Cute things my kids say

So my girlfriend and I took our older girls out for a girls day. We went out to lunch and shopping and all that fun stuff. So I'm in the dressing room and I ask Ellie if a shirt makes me look cute. She replies, "Mom, I think you're cute just the way you are." Awwww, so sweet. But does that mean the shirt is ugly?

Nate's cute thing is the word "dude." Dustin took them to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles last weekend and Nate loved it. Totally awesome dude!

And Sadie's cute saying. . ."goo." Pretty much anything Sadie says is cute.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

I agree with Ellie. You are cute!! Infact, I'm pretty sure most of us hate you because you are so dang cute all the time! Even when you are grouchy you are cute! ;)

I'm glad you had a great girl's day! Did you find a lot of new clothes?

BTW, when did you change the name of your blog???? I LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

Cowabunga, Dude!

Lisa said...

kids are so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

PICTURES!!! NEED I SAY MORE! LOVE YA!

Ammon said...

Adorable!