layout

3/13/2007

Spring Break

WOO HOO! We're living it up over here ;) Seriously, we're still in our PJs at 9 am even though I have a meeting here in less than an hour. Yesterday by this time, I had been to the gym, showered, done my hair, cleaned the house. . . I think it's impossible to be productive two days in a row.

Dustin is off in California. I miss him, but I sercetly enjoyed having the bed all to myself again.

We've got another Bounce U party today. Apparently Bounce U is the "it" place to have a birthday party this year since Ellie was just there 2 weeks ago. The birthday season has officially begun! I've realized that in Arizona, all children are born between the months of February and early June because no one wants to be pregnant over the summer.

Nate has renamed the color pink. He now calls it "Ellie."

Seriously, how is it that March is already half way over??? I'd better get busy doing something!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Bounce U is the BEST! They burn so much energy and somebody else watches the kids! Woohoo!

Yep, birthday season is here!

And no... the rule is you may have NO productive days in a row. So relax today! ;)

Lisa said...

bounce U--not going to name the place shanna has her birthday party at!! it does have the U part in it!! ha ha

glad you are doing well. look for a package from me soon i hope!!

Unknown said...

Love Bounce-U!
Love the color "Ellie" even more- too funny!!

Anonymous said...

So since you aren't doing anything productive -- How about pictures of the kids! Love Ya!

Maddy said...

HEY! I ended up being VERY productive that day. I spent the rest of the day making Primary phone calls, planning Sharing Time, getting the house cleaned, entertaining the neighborhood, making birthday cards, get the kids fed, bathed and in bed. . . It was not the day I had envisioned.