layout

10/12/2008

The End

Sorry I was MIA -- we took a little trip up to Prescott since we're still on Fall break over here.

The number one question I got at Church today: Did you get your sign back?

Well after a few more adventures, and a long story involving me running down the street with a hippo around my waist
Obama came home! See my "Yes on Prop 1o2" sign in the back? I feel so political this year.

Anyway -- now you can all sleep at night since I know you were dying to know the end of the story. I will have you know that it is now the SECOND Obama sign in our neighborhood.

I still have Katherine and Scott's hippo, though. Any clever ideas?? I haven't quite decided how I should make them suffer before I give her back.

Back to normal posting tomorrow now that the Obama saga is over. Thanks for all the laughs Katherine!

13 comments:

Lara Neves said...

While I'm very happy that your kidnapping saga has a happy ending, this post is worthless without pictures of you running down the street wearing a hippo.

Seriously.

Lisa Brown said...

So happy you are whole once more :). What fun friends.

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

Hey Maddy.......Isn't that an oxymoron having and "Obama" sign and a "Vote Yes on Prop 102" sign in your front yard? I guess they cancel each other out? You know I'm just teasing you!
Sincerely,
Dave

Kat said...

I still don't know what you're talking about. I have been framed and my poor hippo is suffering the consequences.

Maddy said...

Actually Dave, Obama and McCain both have the exact same stance on gay marriage. Neither one is in favor of it and believe in leaving it up to the states. So here it is -- left up to the state and I'm voting on it :D

Kat -- Too bad you missed Primary today. The Sunbeams had a lesson on not lying :( Bummer for you! ;p

Maddy said...

PS When is the BYU/U game? And what horrible thing can we do to taunt the Bryners??

Rach said...

I'm glad your sign is back home. Are the people who stole it voting for McCain? You should put a shirt on the hippo that says I love Obama or McCain stinks or something like that.

Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey said...

I had to change my comment...Go Maddy...you seem to be very informed on the issues...and I'm so glad you got your sign back...I think the "signs" in your yard make a great couple!

Lisa said...

i'm glad your sign is back!!! i enjoyed seeing you in prescott during the typhoon season! ha

Kaelene said...

I'm with Lara . . . we need a photo of you running down the street with the hippo!
I'm glad you got your sign back.
The photo shoot was obviously a HUGE success! ♥

Unknown said...

This whole sign things makes me laugh out loud--wait I mean LOL.

On another note, I was checking my friend Quincy's blog and I noticed you left a comment with them! I was so excited! How do you know Quincy or Kirk? I was also touched, because they could use a lot of support right now.

So, I'll email you the scavenger hunt and we can talk more about our connection. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

When I saw your friend, my niece, who drove 12 hours to get here, the first thing she said to me was, "Did Maddy get her sign back yet?" Not hi, I love you dearest Aunt of my heart...